Thursday, July 23, 2020

2020 #40-UP CLOSE & PERSONAL W/ AUTHOR TWYLA ELLIS



My name is Twyla Ellis
53 years young
Married 18yrs to my second husband
5 Children 3 girls & 2 boys
I reside in Texas
Retired from the city of Dallas Transportation Co. of 25 years.
Currently getting a Masters's Degree as an LPC. in Phycology for Cognitive behavior.
I've taken Ethics & Boundary issues training-2019
I'm a sexual abuse Facilitator @ OCBF Church (Pastor Tony Evans)
I'm a Life Coach for women Issues & Positive development.
I started prison ministry in 2003, and did it approximately 9 yrs. under Hope Literacy Programs,
Director: Lucy Smith at Dawson prison and Lew Sterrett county jail in Dallas, Texas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

AAALAC 🌟 Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! 🌟 Lateshia Shanette Lane

   ðŸ‘‘ Celebrate the amazing Queen, Lateshia Shanette Lane, for International History Month! From a young girl in Valdosta, GA to a successfu...