Thursday, July 23, 2020

2020 #51-UP CLOSE & PERSONAL W/ AUTHOR COREY PALMER





My name is Corey Author writer poet Single father I have 4 books out Lifestyles & situations part 1 &2 Story of father's love Distant lovers collaboration poetry book My style of poetry is street sensual rap All my poems our real experience in life from being out here in the streets to raising my daughter full-time I am working on a collaboration project called black man thoughts black woman intuition Where I am publishing it an a author in the book as well I have few poets authors writers On the project with me  
I am also working on a project for my daughter's first book out as wellI




IG fav_big_homie85 Snapchat​ favbighomie85 

1 comment:

  1. Just updated my bio more in-depth about me an my books

    What I'm trying to bring from my books my story of change

    ReplyDelete

AAALAC 🌟 Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! 🌟 Lateshia Shanette Lane

   ðŸ‘‘ Celebrate the amazing Queen, Lateshia Shanette Lane, for International History Month! From a young girl in Valdosta, GA to a successfu...