Thursday, July 23, 2020

2020 #53-UP CLOSE & PERSONAL W/ AUTHOR FRANCES DUPREE



 I am the new author of Marrying Outside Of God’s Will. I am also a motivational speaker. 

Welcome to God’s Will Ministries

A place where you will be empowered and inspired by the story of Frances Dupree. She is debuting her first nonfiction book, Marrying Outside of God’s Will. She is the CEO of the God’s Will Ministries with a mission to empower and influence young ladies to weather through the storms of marrying outside of God’s will. She is an epitome and walking testimony that restoration and redemption does exists.

Bio: I am a child of God who wears many hats. I am a God-fearing woman who is a wife and mother. I am an Author who learned that my truth is worth telling to save other souls. Through disobedience I was exposed to many dangers such as depression, poverty, suicidal thoughts and attempts, and physical as well as emotional abuse. God never took His Hands off of my life. My Abba Father has blessed me to get out of that situation alive and with a story to tell. 

Synopsis of Marrying Outside Of God’s Will: A story abut the dangerous heights of looking for love in all the wrong places. But when God’s love, forgiveness, and mercy overpowers the plans of the enemy; greatness and unmerited favor abounds and soul-ties are broken.

I can be reached at:

www.gods-will-ministries.com

https://www.facebook.com/MzladyDupree

https://twitter.com/MzladyDupree






No comments:

Post a Comment

AAALAC 🌟 Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! 🌟 Lateshia Shanette Lane

   👑 Celebrate the amazing Queen, Lateshia Shanette Lane, for International History Month! From a young girl in Valdosta, GA to a successfu...