Thursday, July 23, 2020

2020 #41-UP CLOSE & PERSONAL W/ AUTHOR LARONDA COLEMAN





LaRonda Coleman

Hello. My name is LaRonda Coleman. I am from San Marcos, TX but currently reside in
Houston, TX. I'm a 49-year-old mother of 5 and I have 2 grandchildren. I am also a full-time
college student studying to become a Personal Fitness Trainer. In my spare time I crochet
and participate in 5k’s etc. I have recently published my first book...Journey To
Forgiveness and I am so excited about it. God has and continues to do a GREAT work
in me and I am so grateful. This is my SEASON!


https://www.facebook.com/laronda.harvey.54?ref=br_rs

No comments:

Post a Comment

AAALAC 🌟 Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! 🌟 Lateshia Shanette Lane

   ðŸ‘‘ Celebrate the amazing Queen, Lateshia Shanette Lane, for International History Month! From a young girl in Valdosta, GA to a successfu...