Thursday, July 16, 2020

2020 #20-UP CLOSE & PERSONAL W AUTHOR DYNASTY NAE




I am Author Dynasty Nae, I’m a 29 yr old Author that’s signed to (UCP) Unique Creations Publications. I have written five books so far that I will be publishing during my writing career including “As My World Turns” Which is my very first Novel that was published on June 4, 2020. Writing has always been one of my passions, writing is my way of escaping this world that we are living in to create a new one with my very own imagination and of course the flow of my pen. I’m a mother of an amazing intelligent three year old toddler who I named Honesti she’s my motivation and also my energy kit meaning she’s a little busy body that keep me up and on my feet a lot. I endured some pain in my life when I was younger and I’m not afraid to admit that I was lost and didn’t know how to deal with it. I fought myself daily trying to figure out ways to cope with the pain that I held inside as I allowed that very same pain to create so much bitterness and hate in my heart. I was raised up in the church at a young age my mother Sharon Washington and my grandmother the late Mary Lee Randolph Donaldson did an awesome job of making sure I knew who God was and the power that he has. At the age of 9 my grandmother Mary Lee Randolph Donaldson passed away I was devastated because she was the only one besides my mother that took out time to truly understand me as a child. I was broken and the only person who could heal my broken heart was God so I prayed and asked God to help me because I was tired of hurting and the pain felt as if it was never going to escape my body. Two days later my mom came home with a gift bag for me inside of that gift bag was a notebook and a pen before I could say anything her words to me were, “Use your pain as a gift to allow your imagination and creativity to escape your mind through the flow of this pen as you write your thoughts in this notebook”. I have been writing since, My next Upcoming Novel tittle “Still Broken With No Shame” will be Published on November 21, 2020 my plans for my writing career is to go global and turn a few of my Novels into Films.    
Contact Information,
Facebook Accounts: Author DynastyNae & Shona Smith
Instagram Account: Author DynastyNae

1 comment:

  1. So Proud Of You!
    I remember the days we would only talk about becoming writers and look where we are today. Super blessed striving for the stars Never Give Up Continue to prosper.

    ReplyDelete

AAALAC 🌟 Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! 🌟 Lateshia Shanette Lane

   πŸ‘‘ Celebrate the amazing Queen, Lateshia Shanette Lane, for International History Month! From a young girl in Valdosta, GA to a successfu...