Tuesday, September 22, 2020

2020 #149-UP CLOSE & PERSONAL W/ AUTHOR LaKeisha Trimm-Green

Mrs. Green is the mother of four beautiful young adults that have blessed her with four beautiful
grandchildren. She is a U.S Army Veteran and still serves her fellow veterans with pride and
dignity. She is a member of Sigma Phi Psi Military Sorority, the first female military sorority.
Mrs. Green has a degree in Health Administration, Business Administration and Technology and
Medical Front Office. In her spare time, she enjoys riding motorcycles, traveling, helping others,
family time, reading and journaling. Mrs. Green has co-authored two international bestselling
books “Finding Joy in The Journey” and Pendulum of a Mother’s Love.

When given the opportunity to take part in “Finding Joy in The Journey”, I was excited. Being
able to write positive quotes (affirmations) to help others it was something special to me, because
I had went through the challenge in life where I did not know how to deal with the death of a
close loved one. I was still holding on to things that were hurting me but now I learned how to let
go.
Taking part in Pendulum of a Mother’s Love was dear to my heart because I love talking about
the relationship that my mother and I had before her death. I wanted others to know that no
matter what the issues are you and your mother have they can be fixed. You will not feel a
mothers’ love from just anyone, you only get one mother so cherish her while she is here.




 

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading your books.
    Signed a very pround daughter 💜

    ReplyDelete

AAALAC 🌟 Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! 🌟 Lateshia Shanette Lane

   ðŸ‘‘ Celebrate the amazing Queen, Lateshia Shanette Lane, for International History Month! From a young girl in Valdosta, GA to a successfu...