Sunday, September 13, 2020

2020 #144-UP CLOSE & PERSONAL W/ AUTHOR Alvin "Surreal" Surrency








My name is Alvin "Surreal" Surrency, I am 39 years old and I am conscious poet. I am the author of the books Full Circle and also Intimate Triangle. I've also acted and co-produced in five short films based on my poems. As a person who is always reading and paying attention to current events, I have much to write about. My platform is writing about real life and all of the challenges that we face on the daily; especially being black in America. I'm not a person to fill the world with more hate, we have enough of that already. My writing are the reportings of the bias and unjust system that we live in. My poems express the pain and suffering that too many people go through. If anything, all of my writings are based on the facts of life and also the facts that are being hidden from the masses. I strongly believe in research and learning something new or foreign. In this Age of Aquarius/ information, there's no reason to be ignorant to what's going on within your government and also in your community.


I do base my being and purpose on the backs and shoulders of Nat Turner, Huey P. Newton and Tupac Shakur; all of these individuals saw enough hate in their life to actually research, act on the situation and do their part to change the world for the better.

I strongly believe that we all have a purpose on this earth and I do know that my purpose is to enlighten all of my brothers and sisters. My words are raw, direct and cut-throat, just like the world is; so there's no need to sugar coat anything. I do hope that my words will open and expand your mind to a higher level of consciousness. Giving you a deeper and truthful look at the chaotic world we live in. Again, my sole purpose is to enlighten. Peace and blessings to YOU

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2156322764469819/



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AAALAC 🌟 Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! 🌟 Lateshia Shanette Lane

   ðŸ‘‘ Celebrate the amazing Queen, Lateshia Shanette Lane, for International History Month! From a young girl in Valdosta, GA to a successfu...