Friday, September 11, 2020

2020 #137- UP CLOSE & PERSONAL W/ AUTHOR Shelly Lee


My name is Shelly Lee.  I am a Christian Inspirational Author.  I am a single parent of 2: daughter 26 and son 23.  I grew up in a small town called Bon Wier, TX; located near Kirbyville, Newton, and Jasper TX. I graduated from Newton High School in 1992.  I graduated from Lamar Institute of Technology in 1996.  I graduated from Lamar University in 2015. I have been employed with Lamar University for 14 years as an Administrative Associate.

I enjoy reading, writing, and helping others. I have a passion for single parents. The name of my business is Pen.Paper.Publish. I help ordinary people like me become self-published authors. I am an author of 2 books currently: God Spoke and I Listened and The Sheldra Series-An Unknown Love-Book One.  I am currently working on my 3rd and 4th book.
In addition to being an author, I am a speaker, ghostwriter, book coach, and proofreader

Let me help you birth and deliver your book.

 penpaperpublish7@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/shellygrif

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AAALAC 🌟 Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! 🌟 Lateshia Shanette Lane

   👑 Celebrate the amazing Queen, Lateshia Shanette Lane, for International History Month! From a young girl in Valdosta, GA to a successfu...