Friday, September 11, 2020

2020 #142-UP CLOSE & PERSONAL W/ AUTHOR Domo Jones

  


Hey!! My name is Dominique and I’m just a girl trying to share my story. I titled my first autobiography #DamagedButNotDead because although I may look different or function differently than the average person, dont count me out...I still have value! I’ve also started a business “WalkingByDesign” which customizes medical aids and accessories. In a addition I’ve recently opened an online store called “Salve” which promotes my motto “Don’t let the disability fool you”. I’m a business owner with a disability and a fighter with muscle weakness. Don’t let the disability fool you...I contradict every rule out there!!

My life is one roller coaster that you feel you’ll never get off of. After you get in the groove then there’s a sudden turn that throws you off again. I've been through so much at a young age that most probably would've given up on a long time ago. I want to encourage those who deal with medical challenges that there's still a future for you. You're circumstance doesn't make you, it creates you. Walk in confidence...it looks good on you! You're circumstance doesn't make you, it creates you. Now...who am I?! One word: BRIGHT!! And I’m not just talking about my skin tone lol I love colors, nails, backpacks, glasses, high top dunks and fruit snacks!! I love my life and I’m grateful everyday that I’m able to beat the odds. Yes I have a disability, but does that mean my life is over. I just customize it to fit me. Don’t let the disability fool you! So now that you know me, you know we’re friends forever, right?!
oh and thee most important things you need to know: I love earmuffs and I love YOU!!


https://www.facebook.com/domo.jones1




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AAALAC šŸŒŸ Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! šŸŒŸ Lateshia Shanette Lane

   šŸ‘‘ Celebrate the amazing Queen, Lateshia Shanette Lane, for International History Month! From a young girl in Valdosta, GA to a successfu...