Wednesday, September 2, 2020

2020 #125-UP CLOSE & PERSONAL W/ AUTHOR Cherrie McRae


My name is Cherrie McRae, but to many, I’m just, ‘Cher.’ I am a South
Florida Native and Georgia transplant who relocated to Atlanta, Summer
2000 in pursuit of a better quality of life for myself and my son, CJ. I am
happy to report, that better quality of life has come together quite nicely.
Fast forward to the current season of my life, I have achieved a wealth of
accomplishments, both tangible and intangible. Those gains range from
spiritual enlightenment and growth, a keen awareness of purpose; a
successful and long-lasting entrepreneurial venture as a Business strategist
and Admin Guru with my agency CRae Consulting, LLC, a passionate
pursuit as an actor, director, producer, content creator as well as an avid
supporter of the arts. I am also author of an audio book entitled, ‘Success
Memoirs’ volumes 1, 2, 3, an empowerment series of which I’ve self-
published through my literary brand CRae Publishing. I am a Podcast Host
of a talk segment called, ‘C-Section’ an Atlanta based platform that houses
an assortment of timely conversations and relevant subject matter.’
Philanthropic efforts include my non-profit Organization, NCourage and
NSpire Community Outreach where we aim to engage and fulfill the needs
of our local community, its residents and members alike. And lastly,
songwriter and co-producer of soon-to-be released inspirational single,
Never Forget.’ I attribute a great deal of my success to my capacity to
maintain laser focus, determination and drive, humility, the influx of moral
support from family and close friends, unscathed positivity, spearheading
giving and donor opportunities for those in need, continuously supporting
other’s professional pursuits, protecting my environments and energies;
building meaningful & organic relationships, keeping God at the forefront of
it All.

Success Memoirs 1 & 2 are complete and can be reviewed on my professional website:

IG: @cherriemcrae_ig


 

1 comment:

AAALAC 🌟 Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! 🌟 Lateshia Shanette Lane

   πŸ‘‘ Celebrate the amazing Queen, Lateshia Shanette Lane, for International History Month! From a young girl in Valdosta, GA to a successfu...