Friday, September 4, 2020

2020 #132-UP CLOSE & PERSONAL W/ AUTHOR Chantal Jennings


My name is Chantal Jennings I’m from a small town called Due West SC. I just wrote and got my first book published called A Relentless Decade. My book is about social injustice, slavery, and how we as America need to come together and make a change. I lose some loved ones including my mother at an early age. Going through these things at an early age has helped me become the woman I am today. I have a support group called The Voice We have which is for anyone who has lost a loved one. For anyone who doesn’t have anyone to talk to I wanted to create this group for people to voice how they feel. We all need support and love. My support group is still a work in progress. I’m also an event planner helping beautiful brides to be with their beautiful day. I have a loving, kind, and caring spirit. I always try to remain positive and encourage someone. I hope by the things I’m doing and trying to accomplish with my voice people can relate and it will help someone as well. I can’t forget to mention I’m married to the love of my life Michael Lewis Jennings II. He has been my biggest supporter through everything I’m trying to do and accomplish my biggest cheerleader as well. We don’t have any kids yet but we plan on having some. 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chantal.jennings.73157


https://www.amazon.com/Relentless-Decade-Chantal-Jennings/dp/B08FVTPHWN

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AAALAC šŸŒŸ Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! šŸŒŸ Lateshia Shanette Lane

   šŸ‘‘ Celebrate the amazing Queen, Lateshia Shanette Lane, for International History Month! From a young girl in Valdosta, GA to a successfu...