Saturday, August 8, 2020

2020 #78-UP CLOSE & PERSONAL W/AUTHOR SHANA GOURDINE

 

I was born November 23,1980 in Charleston, SC. I was raised in Cross ,SC by mother Viola Gourdine  and my Great-Grandmother Jaine B. Smalls. I graduated high school from Cross High school  in  Cross,SC on June 1999. I graduated from Morris College in Sumter SC in  May 2003 with a BA in Sociology. I have obtain my culinary arts certificate in 2015 from ACAP. 

 I moved to Troy , New York  June 2003 to pursue  my career in my degree. I enter into work force as produce  clerk and cashier  to start my journey.   In 2004 I  was bless with a job for Center For Disability Services.  I served as a Residential Counselor  and a Assistant Manager  for  four years. I have served many different  companies over the years.   Then I  found out i have three different conditions  that set limits to my work journey.  I have fibromyalgia, Ankylosing Spondylitis, polycystic kidney disease, and polycystic ovary syndrome. 

Now i have entered a new journey i am a Author of  The Mask behind the Mask, I am motivational  speaker, I am the  founder  of  Shana Unmasking Motivation,and own of G &G jewelry.  I am apart of PWG , HTM  Organization , and advocate for domestic violence. I am Host on podcast  show call the The Run , and I sit on board of directors  of OTOD (ONE TEAM  ONE DREAM) . I am the recipient of 2019 Purple Ribbon Award For Courage .

2 comments:

  1. welcome abroad our blog please share with the follows any new projects you are working on......or an excerpt from your book to give followers a test of what to expect from you and your brand!!!! thanks for allowing Aspiring Authors magazine to assist you on your journey!

    ReplyDelete

AAALAC 🌟 Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! 🌟 Lateshia Shanette Lane

   πŸ‘‘ Celebrate the amazing Queen, Lateshia Shanette Lane, for International History Month! From a young girl in Valdosta, GA to a successfu...