Friday, August 14, 2020

2020 #80-UP CLOSE & PERSONAL W/ AUTHOR Tiffany Rolanda Person



My name is Tiffany Rolanda Person and I am 41 years old. I am from a small town in North Carolina called Robbins. I currently live in the state of Georgia. I have 3 children who are Mama’s 3 J’s, Javion, Jordan, and Justyce.

Writing has been my passion since I was a pre-teen. I love writing and making things come alive on paper. Aliza’s Guardian Angel is the first book that I have written. I wrote Aliza's Guardian Angel four years ago and never did anything with it, I made attempts but those attempts failed.

Early part of this year 2020, God spoke to me and said now is the time for the book to be released. I was so excited and couldn't wait for the world to see and hear about this country girl named Tiffany Person and her first book.

To God be all the Glory!! 

I started out writing poems for family functions, then my gift of writing led me to write skits, stage plays, and now books. I am truly grateful for this gift that God has given me and it's a blessing to share it with you. My first book will lead to many other books to come. Stay tuned to see what God and I have in store. 

Aliza's Guardian Angel is dedicated to my father Roland Lee Smith. (7-7-54-2-20-04) My father's love for writing was like no other. His passion and creativity is what made me have those same qualities in writing. 

This is for you Daddy. I did it!!!! You will forever be my angel. 

https://www.facebook.com/heartofgivingministry

1 comment:

  1. welcome abroad our blog please share with the follows any new projects you are working on......or an excerpt from your book to give followers a test of what to expect from you and your brand!!!! thanks for allowing Aspiring Authors magazine to assist you on your journey!

    ReplyDelete

AAALAC 🌟 Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! 🌟 Lateshia Shanette Lane

   πŸ‘‘ Celebrate the amazing Queen, Lateshia Shanette Lane, for International History Month! From a young girl in Valdosta, GA to a successfu...