Sunday, July 31, 2022

(18) OF 122 FEATURED BLACK AUTHORS FROM AROUND THE WORLD MEET AUTHOR Triveda S. Harris



Triveda S. Harris (43) I was born and raised in Spartanburg. SC. I am a mother of three children, one daughter and two son’s Kyla, Micah and Nathan. They keep me grounded and young. I am a stroke survivor and Chiari Malformation warrior. Chiari Malformation is a serious neurological brain condition that has no cure. I have an Associate Degree in Applied Science Medical Office Administration. I currently work as a Medical receptionist for an urgent care facility in Boiling Springs,SC. In addition to that I am a self published author and I just started my own publishing company Wings Of Transformations Publishing LLC in December 2021. I have written three books. My first book is a poetry book My Poetry, My Peace; My Soul Release, the second one is about my life and my condition Chiari Malformation Struggle, Strength & Success Chiari Malformation Won’t Win and my third one Overcoming Childhood Trauma; My Journey To Healing all are available on Amazon or you can purchase directly from me. I have also been part of my first anthology book in April 2022 and my first poetry anthology book in June 2022. My journey as an author began two years ago. I did not know anything about publishing a book but I was willing to learn and teach myself because of my stroke and Chiari. They both have affected the way my brain operates and retains information. Chiari Malformation is a progressive condition so I have to keep my brain as active as possible which is the main reason I did not ask or seek help from anyone but God. I have had a lot of criticism along the way but I have seen my own growth and I am proud of my imperfect start. My favorite scripture is 2 Corinthians 5:7 Walk By Faith And Not By Sight because it was my faith in God that brought me through and what continues to guide me. God gets all the credit. I'm blessed to be one of His vessels.







No comments:

Post a Comment

AAALAC 🌟 Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! 🌟 Lateshia Shanette Lane

   πŸ‘‘ Celebrate the amazing Queen, Lateshia Shanette Lane, for International History Month! From a young girl in Valdosta, GA to a successfu...