Saturday, July 23, 2022

(6) OF 122 FEATURED BLACK AUTHORS FROM AROUND THE WORLD MEET AUTHOR DOMO JONES

 



Dōmo Jones | Facebook

 






Domo Jones is one that defines stay strong. Keep fighting. Being diagnosed with a brain tumor at nine to going through 187 chemotherapy treatments, I realized my story wasn’t just meant for me, there’s people that need to hear my journey. I self-published my first autobiography called “#DamagedButNotDead” taking you through the journey of my life and since then, I’ve published three more books and co-authored two. After having to use a walker at age 22, that developed a a business called “WalkingByDesign” which customizes medical accessories and during the Pandemic, being stuck in the house ignited a love interest for podcasting, so iI started a podcast called “Don’t let the disability fool you” interviewing the disabled community and essential caregivers. During my journey, I realized I can help people with how to change their mindset dealing with the struggles of life, so I became a Master Certified Disability Confidence Coach but I personally go by Disability Confidence Cōch. If that’s not enough, August of 2021 I wanted to take my podcast to another level, so I started my live talk show called “1 Billion Brave” representing the One Billion people in the world with disabilities giving them a space to share their stories of how they break the stigma beyond their conditions.
I’m a business owner with a disability, a Master Life Coach with muscle weakness, a podcast host that breaks the stigma and an author with a bold personality...I contradict every rule out there!! So my question is, what’s stopping you?! #DontLetTheDisabilityFoolYou


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AAALAC 🌟 Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! 🌟 Lateshia Shanette Lane

   👑 Celebrate the amazing Queen, Lateshia Shanette Lane, for International History Month! From a young girl in Valdosta, GA to a successfu...