Wednesday, September 29, 2021

2021-#23 UP CLOSE & PERSONAL W/Cheryl LeGrand ON BEHALF OF ASPIRING AUTHORS MAGAZINE

Cheryl LeGrand 


Hello my name is Cheryl LeGrand and I am the author of the book Married to Single, Behind

Closed Doors, and Grows in Darkness. Originally from Newark, New Jersey I now live in

Knightdale North Carolina with my three children who My books are dedicated to. My books

cover topics ranging from empowering women, relationships and personal advice, and advice

on being a single parent.

 https://www.facebook.com/cheryl.northernlegrand.3

No comments:

Post a Comment

AAALAC 🌟 Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! 🌟 Lateshia Shanette Lane

   πŸ‘‘ Celebrate the amazing Queen, Lateshia Shanette Lane, for International History Month! From a young girl in Valdosta, GA to a successfu...