Wednesday, September 29, 2021

2021-#21 UP CLOSE & PERSONAL W/Auset Atun Re ON BEHALF OF ASPIRING AUTHORS MAGAZINE

 Auset Atun Re


Peace & Divine blessings, I Go By The Name Of Auset Atun Re. I Am A Teacher, Spiritual Guide, A Nurse, A Radio Host, An Advocate For The Original Beings, & I’m A Revolutionist. My Journey Has Took Me Down Many Avenues When It Came To Finding Myself. I Had To Take Myself As A Uncut Raw Stone & Shape Myself Into A Perfect Gem πŸ’Ž I Am A Walking Testimony Of The Word Transition. Embarking On A Spiritual Journey Is Not Easy, You Have To Let Go Of Everything You Thought You Were And Know. You Have To Go Deep Within & Find The Real You. Looking On The Outside Only Keeps One Confined To The Lower Realms Of This Planet. I Wanted Change So It Started With Self. I Had To Apologize For What I Had Not Done & That Was Recognize The Potential That I knew I Had. Today I Am Making An Impact To Help Our People By Addressing Problems In The Black Community On My Radio Show “ The Essence Of Time” & I’m Coming Up With Solutions One Step At A Time. I Have Created A Non-Profit Organization Called The “ Help And Heal Suicide Awareness Program” My Program Will Help Victims That Suffer From Suicide Attempts, PTSD & Other Mental Illnesses Using Spiritual Practices And Techniques. You Can Follow Me On Facebook 


@ HelpAndHeal SuicideAwarenessProgram 
@TheEssence OfTime
@Auset Atun Re 

Join Me As Well On November 9th @ 9:30 Eastern Time On My Radio Show Live “The Essence Of Time” Dial In At 516-453-9133 Press 1 To Join The Conversation Brought To You By Looking Glass Entertainment 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AAALAC 🌟 Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! 🌟 Lateshia Shanette Lane

   πŸ‘‘ Celebrate the amazing Queen, Lateshia Shanette Lane, for International History Month! From a young girl in Valdosta, GA to a successfu...