Wednesday, September 29, 2021

2021-#20 UP CLOSE & PERSONAL W/Eleanor Tye ON BEHALF OF ASPIRING AUTHORS MAGAZINE

 

Eleanor Tye



Hello, yes my name is Eleanor Tye I am a single 56-year-old single black female. I grew up on 105th Clair/Superior area in Cleveland, Ohio with my mother, stepfather  and younger brother.  I fellowshipped at the Cleveland Church of Christ my entire childhood. I became a STNA at the age of 25 and currently working as one. I began writing poems in 2018, it was at a very stressful time of anxiety in my life. The Lord Jesus Christ gave me these poems, they comforted me and I hope that they will be an inspiration to you. Form Of Sound Words by author Eleanor R Tye. I have also co- wrote books with Joelle Marceau Living With Mental Illess and Coping With Mental Illness. Angela thank you for your dedicated hard work helping us authors get advertisements.


https://www.facebook.com/Eleanorrtye

1 comment:

AAALAC 🌟 Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! 🌟 Lateshia Shanette Lane

   πŸ‘‘ Celebrate the amazing Queen, Lateshia Shanette Lane, for International History Month! From a young girl in Valdosta, GA to a successfu...