Monday, September 27, 2021

2021-#15 UP CLOSE & PERSONAL W/Triveda S. Harris ON BEHALF OF ASPIRING AUTHORS MAGAZINE

 Triveda S. Harris


I am a mother of three amazing children Kyla (25) Micah (21) Nathan (19). I am a stroke survivor and a Chiari Malformation warrior. I have my Associates Degree in applied science I'm certified in medical office administration. I'm an author of three books: My Poetry, My Peace; My Soul Release, Struggle, Strength and Success, Chiari Malformation Won’t Win and Overcoming Childhood Trauma; My Journey To Healing. I am an Independent beauty consultant with Mary Kay. I also model for and I'm a brand ambassador for Atom Black- Lens of Atom photography (Calvin Byrd). I'm brand ambassador for Crown Adjusted (Galetta Dallice) Also work full time for two chiropractic offices in Spartanburg SC. So needless to say I am busy. When I am not working, writing or spending time with my kids. I am in the kitchen cooking, sewing by hand, reading, singing, watching movies, football or documentaries. I love to laugh and be silly. I truly believe that the best things in life are the simple things and the things that make you smile with little to no effort at all.  


https://www.facebook.com/Ms.Veda

No comments:

Post a Comment

AAALAC 🌟 Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! 🌟 Lateshia Shanette Lane

   👑 Celebrate the amazing Queen, Lateshia Shanette Lane, for International History Month! From a young girl in Valdosta, GA to a successfu...