Monday, September 27, 2021

2021-#19 UP CLOSE & PERSONAL W/Kasim Stevens ON BEHALF OF ASPIRING AUTHORS MAGAZINE

Kasim Stevens


 My name is Kasim Stevens, author of the Natural Gee series. With Natural Gee, I intend to help readers get some type of incite of what life was like in those streets back in the 90's. This series actually starts at the end of the 80's and progresses through the entire 90's decade.


Popular thought is that we all had the same choices in life, I emphatically beg to differ. Come follow me on this journey through the struggle of a group of characters that made it work against all odds.

I also have other stories and ideas that I plan to bring to life. I hope you enjoy the content i present.

1 comment:

AAALAC 🌟 Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! 🌟 Lateshia Shanette Lane

   👑 Celebrate the amazing Queen, Lateshia Shanette Lane, for International History Month! From a young girl in Valdosta, GA to a successfu...