Thursday, October 7, 2021

2021-#28 UP CLOSE & PERSONAL W/WENDELL FIELDS on BEHALF OF ASPIRING AUTHORS MAGAZINE






Wendell Fields 

• 28 Years in the Mental Health and Substance Use Field

• 14 Years in the Mobile Crisis Response Team (Crisis Intervention Field)

• Suicide Attempt Survivor and Person in Long-term Recovery with Depression

• Coauthor of the bestselling book on Amazon.com-There Is No Health without Mental Health Anthology: Men and Mental Health

• Cast member of the Multi-Awarding Winning Documentary Film Suicide The Ripple Effect

• Certified Question, Persuade, and Refer Gate Keeper (QPR), Counseling on Lethal Means (CALM), and Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) Instructor

•  I am a Graduate of the Respect Institute of Georgia and a National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) In Our Own Voice Storytelling Programs

•  I am a Global and Domestic Speaker about Mental Health, Depression, and Suicide Prevention and Awareness

I am a person in Long-Term Recovery with Depression.  I don’t let it define who I am or what I can do. I flip the script on it!  I am becoming the best person that I can be!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AAALAC 🌟 Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! 🌟 Lateshia Shanette Lane

   πŸ‘‘ Celebrate the amazing Queen, Lateshia Shanette Lane, for International History Month! From a young girl in Valdosta, GA to a successfu...