Thursday, October 7, 2021

2021-#27 UP CLOSE & PERSONAL W/WYNTER AIKEN on BEHALF OF ASPIRING AUTHORS MAGAZINE


Wynter Aiken 


As a writer, blogger, and content creator, I hope to share my creativity with others. I take my work very seriously and hope that when you, the readers and viewers see it, you come away with a deeper appreciation for the arts. Art is in our everyday lives, and I am happy and blessed to share mine with you. From writing diary entries to poetry to articles in Kean University’s the Tower, my journey of writing is expanding beyond my expectations. Having attended Kean University full-time has given me the skills to not only help my mother and sister in the writing business but has given me the knowledge on how to be a great writer and creator. My writing will continue to grow, and I will hopefully make my own mark in the writing industry.

I am based out of Rahway, NJ. I have an associate degree in Communications from Union County College and a bachelor's degree in Communications and Journalism from Kean University. I am one-third of the mother-daughter publishing company called Rahway Girlz Publishing. I am an avid reader, writer, and have an insane obsession with books of various genres!

About RGP Muse Magazine

RGP Muse Magazine started as a fleeting idea before I took the plunge and started my first issue. This magazine is not only my first written publication ever, but it is my greatest accomplishment to date. No matter what anyone says, I am proud to have done it, created it, cried over it, and I am so blessed to share my hard work with others. RGP Muse Magazine welcomes all artists and creatives from writers, authors, poets, and entrepreneurs to musicians, rappers, singers and many 






No comments:

Post a Comment

AAALAC 🌟 Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! 🌟 Lateshia Shanette Lane

   πŸ‘‘ Celebrate the amazing Queen, Lateshia Shanette Lane, for International History Month! From a young girl in Valdosta, GA to a successfu...