Saturday, June 18, 2022

2022-JUNETEENTH ""AUTHOR TAKEOVER"" featuring Apostle Dr. Kimberly Thomas

I am Apostle Dr. Kimberly Thomas. I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to the readers of this wonderful magazine. I am a woman who wears many hats. First and foremost, I am the Apostle and overseer of Destiny Church of God Int’l in Tallahassee, Florida and Divine Healing and Restoration Ministries in Ozark, Alabama. I am the wife of an awesome loving and supportive man of God Apostle Lee Thomas, Jr. I am also a mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother. Kimberly Thomas ~ Author & Poetess I am the author of numerous books and manuals, “Freed from Broken Beginnings”; “Effective Prayer Manual”; “And What Did God Say About It”; “Spiritual Warfare Manual”; and “Principles to Kingdom Living” just to name a few. I am also a Poetess with several poems in the Library of Congress. Kimberly Thomas ~ Nonprofit CEO I am the Founder and CEO of Daughters & Sons of Destiny Outreach Ministries, Inc. a 501c3 non-profit religious organization that was birth after the death of our daughter in 2004 to help hurting people. Through our numerous outreach efforts, we feed the homeless, provide clothing, food, and assistance to the less fortunate and advocate for our youth, through our Another Cry Save Our Youth from Violence program. Kimberly Thomas ~ Motivational Speaker I am a motivational speaker and empowerment conference host and organizer. I am a social justice advocate. I believe in equality and equity for ALL regardless of one’s social economic status, family background, race, color, or religious affiliation. Kimberly Thomas ~ Volunteer I am a certified Emergency Disaster Volunteer with the Salvation Army always serving and helping to meet the needs of the people. Kimberly Thomas ~ Entrepreneur Owner of Divine Connections Financial Literacy Group, LLC Motto: We are dedicated to bringing financial literacy to you” I am a licensed financial professional. I believe in educating and empowering individuals to live financially free. Owner of Destiny Bling Boutique You can look cute on a budget. We offer $5 accessories!! I am an Independent Jewelry Consultant with Paparazzi Accessories Co-owner of Bling Bling Auto Detail & More Motto: “Let the anointed man with anointed hands put the bling bling on your automobile” A full service mobile detailing business. Kimberly Thomas – Contributing Writer for Aspiring Authors Magazine I am one of the contributing writers for Aspiring Authors Magazine. I began writing for the magazine in January of 2022. As a writer when this opportunity was presented, I accepted the challenge. I am a woman of color who has suffered a great deal, experienced many losses, and experienced /witnessed many hardships of our people inflicted upon them because of the injustice of others, their lack of knowledge and/or understanding, therefore, I felt I just couldn’t or shouldn’t sit back any longer without lending my voice and bringing awareness to some of these issues. There are many stories to tell, much news to report, millions of people to empower, educate and inform and I believe Aspiring Author Magazine is a great platform that provides an opportunity for writers to be creative, authentic, and real while delivering a truthful message from a realist perspective because for the most part many of the writers are either living or have lived through the things they write about. This magazine also afforded me an opportunity to empower others through my transparency and testimony as it relates to the stories that are being written. I believe in sharing, and sharing is caring. Therefore, I strive to present relevant articles that will not only empower, educate, and inform the reader but also call them to a positive action in lending their voices to issues that others may view as low degree; however, they are impacting people who look like you and me. It is my belief that we must take a stand for what is right and become the change we want to see. Because to get a different result you must take a different action or make a different move. Remember progress is a forward motion. Therefore, let us endeavor to move forever forward together and backward never. I am humble and grateful to be a contributing author for Aspiring Authors Magazine and I pray you are empowered by the words I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AAALAC 🌟 Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! 🌟 Lateshia Shanette Lane

   ðŸ‘‘ Celebrate the amazing Queen, Lateshia Shanette Lane, for International History Month! From a young girl in Valdosta, GA to a successfu...