Thursday, July 22, 2021

2021=#14 UP CLOSE & PERSONAL W/ MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER & AUTHOR Tajika Giles

Tajika Giles 

tajikagiles26@gmail.com



 Hello my name is Tajika Giles I am from Knoxville, Tn were there is 3 of my mother and father's children one son and two daughters and I am the middle child. I am a speaker were I love to speak infront of people, being a Women's Day coordinator, making sure I worship with God everyday, then spend time with family and friends. There are so many accomplishments that I have achieved and grateful for starting with being a co-author of "I Am A Woman Empowered Anthology" and "L3 movement we are the change. Also there are other groups that I love to attend on regular basis including "The SheEO District Community and Manifest the life you deserve with Life By Design Academy. My goals in life is to follow God, fulfill my purpose also to make sure I have a divine relationship with him, and help people learn, read, worship  and get to know him better and except the Lord Jesus Christ as their Saver



No comments:

Post a Comment

AAALAC 🌟 Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! 🌟 Lateshia Shanette Lane

   πŸ‘‘ Celebrate the amazing Queen, Lateshia Shanette Lane, for International History Month! From a young girl in Valdosta, GA to a successfu...