Wednesday, July 21, 2021

2021-#8 UP CLOSE & PERSONAL W/ Author/Minister Carrie L Thomas


Minister Carrie L. Thomas is a wife and mother with four children, four grandchildren, and three great-grandchildren. I have dedicated my life to identifying my true self. For 40 years, I have been the proud and happy wife of my best friend and husband, Leon c. Thomas, Jr.

 

While working at the Department of Labor for 40 years, I decided to go back to school and further my education in the field of Information Technology. In 2007, I did go back to school and obtained three degrees in seven years: Associate of Arts in Information Technology Networking (2009), Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (2011), and Master of Information Systems (2013) from the University of Phoenix. 

After completing my training at Spirit of Faith Bible Institute (SOFBI). In 2008, I was licensed to the Office of Minister.

 

As the founder of Ministry Without Walls/MEMFTH Outreach in Clinton, Maryland, I have a loving compassion and passion to help hurting and broken people by sharing love through the distribution of baskets and the love of Jesus Christ. God called and chose me to be instrumental in the lives of men, women, children and young adults who are desperately seeking their place back into society.

 

I am excited to be a first-time author, co-author, prolific speaker, life coach and minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ. In 2018, I wrote and self-published my first book (Caged-In Little Girl: My Path to Deliverance and Healing). I’m living my best life now.


Social media link:

https://www.facebook.com/carrie.thomas.562114

 

Websites:

https://www.memfth.com

https://www.authorcarriethomas.com

 

Emails:

carrie2031@comcast.net

carriet1950@gmail.com

memfth2015@gmail.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AAALAC 🌟 Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! 🌟 Lateshia Shanette Lane

   ðŸ‘‘ Celebrate the amazing Queen, Lateshia Shanette Lane, for International History Month! From a young girl in Valdosta, GA to a successfu...