Friday, February 2, 2024

AAALAC 🌟 Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! 🌟 Nbs Malay

 




In honor of International Women's History Month, I would like to shine a light on a queen who embodies strength, talent, and the power to inspire change. Her name is Nbs Malay, which stands for Naturally, beautiful, and Sophisticated.




Nbs Malay is a true Renaissance woman, with a long list of talents and accomplishments. She is a curator, promoter, singer, author, guitarist, and motivational speaker, based in Springfield, MA. She dedicates most of her time to promoting local artists through her open mic event called "Speak N Eat," which has been running for an impressive six years.





But Nbs Malay's journey to becoming a promoter and artist started from a deep personal need. She sought an outlet for her emotions, feeling that no one could truly understand her. Writing became her solace, allowing her to release her feelings and connect with others who could relate. Through open mics like "Poetz Realm" by Darryl Moss and Ernel Grant, she discovered the healing power of sharing her pain and realizing that it resonated with others.




With this realization, Nbs Malay set out to create a platform that would not only promote artists but also bring people together and inspire change within society. She sees the act of relating to one another as a step towards unity and peace. Through her open mic events, she encourages artists and community members to support and uplift each other.





Not only is Nbs Malay a promoter and artist, but she is also a published author. She self-published and globally distributed seven of her own copyrighted books, including titles such as "I've Been Here Before," "Naked Words," and "Online Dating Diaries." Her books are available in over 167 countries, in retail stores and public libraries, touching the lives of readers worldwide.




Nbs Malay's passion for peace and light has taken her beyond her home state of Massachusetts and Connecticut. She has traveled extensively, hitting the mic in New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee, Florida, Texas, and Illinois. Her love for promoting peace and unity knows no borders.






If you want to connect with this inspiring queen and follow her incredible journey, you can find her on Facebook at [Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100080897443274&mibextid=ZbWKwL]

and on Instagram at [Instagram handle: https://www.instagram.com/nbsmalay?igsh=MTNjbzMwM2h3ZmpxOQ==].




Let us honor Nbs Malay during International Women's History Month for her incredible contributions as a promoter, artist, author, and advocate for peace. Her dedication to uplifting local artists, bringing people together, and spreading positive change makes her a true queen in every sense of the word. Let's celebrate Nbs Malay, a woman who embodies strength, talent, and the power to inspire. #InternationalWomensHistoryMonth




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Nbs Malay. It stands for Naturally, beautiful and Sophisticated. I am a curator, promoter, singer, author, guitarist, motivational speaker etc. from Springfield, MA. I spend most of my time promoting local artists by hosting an open mic called “Speak N Eat” for going on 6 years (minus this crazy pandemic). 

When I was younger, I always looked for an outlet to release my emotions because I felt like no one could understand me. I began writing anytime I felt anything and I held all those emotions from everyone around me. I learned that bottling up emotions would never solve anything for me. 

After attending open mics like: Darryl Moss or Ernel Grant’s “Poetz Realm”, I realized that releasing the emotions that I felt were painful, was actually healing to anyone listening that could relate. When people relate to each other, I feel like that is bringing us together and welcomes change to our society. 

I host these open mics to help promote others in the community and encourage them to support each other. Any events that I’ve performed at (like Stone Soul, Indie Soul, Poetry Undressed, Juneteenth Celebrations, Stop the Violence Walks etc) would internally help move me closer to helping the spread of peace. I live to be inspired, I live to inspire and my purpose is to shine the light on the gifts in the community to create peace. 

I am also a published author that I self-published and globally distributed seven of my own, copyrighted books; I’ve Been Here Before, Naked Words, I’ve Beeb Here Before, Too, Naked Verbs, Online Dating Diaries, Naked Slurs and Feelings. The books are available to purchase in over 167 countries, in every retail store and every public library. 

I perform mainly in CT and MA  but have traveled from NY, NJ, MD, MI, OH, TN, FL, TX, and IL just to hit the mic. All for the love of peace and light. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

AAALAC 🌟 Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! 🌟 Lateshia Shanette Lane

   πŸ‘‘ Celebrate the amazing Queen, Lateshia Shanette Lane, for International History Month! From a young girl in Valdosta, GA to a successfu...