Tuesday, August 2, 2022

(20) OF 122 FEATURED AUTHOR FROM AROUND THE WORLD (authors supporting authors) MEET AUTHOR Rachel Quigley



I grew up traveling the country with my family for years. During those travels, we ministered to and helped many hurting people.

My life now shares that same dedication and focus to lift up the fallen. As someone who has had an eventful journey in this life, I wanted to find an interesting way to tell people that there is always hope and, in my heart, I feel Star Falcon shows that.

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has two incredible children, and a husband that lifts me up by supporting my dreams as we work together in the ministry. My focus in life is to please my Saviour and be the mighty woman God intended me to be without apology.


I'm a firm believer in Christian womanhood, and the power God gives us to change the world. My world view is that all of us have a path God has put us on from birth, but how we walk that path is up to us. We are only as strong as our faith, and where that faith lies determines our outlook on life. Look up.






No comments:

Post a Comment

AAALAC 🌟 Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! 🌟 Lateshia Shanette Lane

   πŸ‘‘ Celebrate the amazing Queen, Lateshia Shanette Lane, for International History Month! From a young girl in Valdosta, GA to a successfu...