Monday, November 9, 2020

2020-#161 UP CLOSE & PERSONAL W/ AUTHOR Undra Ware, Sr




My name is Undra Ware, Sr., I was born in Union City, Tennessee in April 1966 and raised in Chicago, Illinois.  I am an alumnus of DePaul University and Harold Washington College.  Married to Angela Ware; three kids, Undra Jr., Jimeyah, and Jamal Ware.   

 

Through this book of poems and prose, I share my life experiences, fears, and disappointments.   I’ve learned to overcome obstacles and pursue internal dreams that my heart desire, thanks to The Naked Eye.  Life challenges have pivoted me on the right path to destiny. Due to this life experiencing shift, I believe reading this book will strengthen those unbelievers to believe in a higher source and sustaining the believers in their faith.    

 

In my opinion, life is a journey with many snares and pitfalls, however, we are equipped to handle any adversity through prayer, belief, and determination.  Adversity in life isn’t our demise, but the development of our character and values which can lead us to our purpose if we view it openly. 

 

2 comments:

  1. So Godly proud of you Nephew! Congratulations & Best Wishes Aunt Shirley❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man Dre you doing the damn thing proud of you my brother. Your brother from another mother

    ReplyDelete

AAALAC 🌟 Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! 🌟 Lateshia Shanette Lane

   ðŸ‘‘ Celebrate the amazing Queen, Lateshia Shanette Lane, for International History Month! From a young girl in Valdosta, GA to a successfu...