Friday, December 2, 2022

(40) OF 122 FEATURED BLACK AUTHOR FROM AROUND THE WORLD MEET AUTHOR Tracy Smalls






I believe that one of the foundations of success is understanding that we were created for a reason and whatever that reason is it’s to help God facilitate somethings here on earth. Often, we allow the cares of life rather it's our job, children, parents, relationships etc. derail us from the plan of God. My writing is to captivate the hearts of people, to help them through toxic relationships so that they could walk in the divine purpose. I’m a firm believer of keeping a healthy mind to ensure that we are living our best life. It took me over forty years to discover why I was born because my mind was entangled in bad relationships that nearly destroyed my soul. I write to encourage others.





I currently have three books sold on Amazon.


Overcoming Destructive Relationships

https://www.amazon.com/Overcoming-Destructive-Relationships-Tracy-Smalls/dp/1490530045


Gabrielle the Biggest Little Dreamer

Breaking the Chains of a Narcissist








 I

No comments:

Post a Comment

AAALAC 🌟 Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! 🌟 Lateshia Shanette Lane

   πŸ‘‘ Celebrate the amazing Queen, Lateshia Shanette Lane, for International History Month! From a young girl in Valdosta, GA to a successfu...